Luminar v184.108.40.20691 (x64) Multilingual | 608 MB
All New in Luminar 4:
AI Sky Replacement
Replace the sky to change the mood of your photo – instantly. Thanks to intelligent algorithms, this challenging task is now automated.
AI Skin Enhancer & Portrait Enhancer
Enhance your portraits faster than ever with revolutionary human-aware technology. Get amazingly realistic results on portraits shot outdoors or in a studio.
Quickly reveal important parts of each image without spoiling the rest of the photo. This content-aware tool detects areas that could look richer and enhances them.
Create realistic light rays. Add a source of sunlight and move it around your image. Watch volumetric sunbeams magically seep between objects such as trees and buildings.
AI Accent makes dozens of complex adjustments when you move just one slider. New human-aware technology recognizes people and applies adjustments selectively for ultra-realistic results.
Explore, rate, sort & enjoy images from all your folders with ease and pleasure.
Apply instant Looks
Immerse in more than 70 Looks, handcrafted by recognized photo artists. Divided into seven Categories. Create and share your own unique Looks.
Make your landscapes pop
With Landscape Enhancer toolset it takes few slides to add more charm to your landscapes. Apply Dehaze to restore depth and color. Add warm sunlight with Golden Hour. Works perfectly on landscapes or outdoor portraits. Improve colors of plants, trees or flowers with Foliage Enhancer.
Erase unwanted objects
Get rid of unwanted objects, strangers, and odd details – in a click, with Erase tool.
Boost creativity with Creative tools
– Use it for a gritty cinematic look. Often used in stylized fashion shoots and grungy athletic portraits.
– For an aged look with flat color and high contrast. Works great for both landscapes and portraits.
– Creates a dreamy look with increased contrast and a delicate glow.
– Remap the colors in an image for creative new options. LUTs can be used for color grading, B&W conversion, or digital film stocks.
– Textures give your photos a new appearance. They’re especially great when you’re trying to achieve a vintage or grungy look.
– Creates a lighting effect, especially around bright areas such as streetlights and sky.
– Emulates the structure of analog film stock by introducing a random, stylized texture into your image.
– Adds a strong softening or blurring effect to part of your photo, simulating fog.
Flawlessly remove digital noise from any type of photo. Get perfect images no matter the camera or shooting conditions.
Create more dramatic shots. Bring crystal-clear sharpness to your images. Enhance the clarity of small, medium or large details selectively.
Luminar 4.1.0: get more realistic sky replacement and much more
Introducing a new Atmospheric Haze tool, new Erase technology, refined portrait AI, and numerous performance improvements. Thanks to all of the Luminar artists who submitted feedback. We’ve made several performance improvements as well as added new technology to this update to Luminar 4. We hope you enjoy this new release of Luminar, and we look forward to seeing your incredible photos.
This free update for Luminar 4 artists is designed for higher quality and increased precision when editing. The new Atmospheric Haze for the AI Sky Replacement makes your new skies look realistic. Plus, removing distracting objects or blemishes from a photo is easier than ever with all new content-aware Erase technology. With Luminar, we’re continuing to focus on bringing you smart technologies and the best tools to unlock creative and beautiful images.
NEW Atmospheric Haze for AI Sky Replacement.
Just open the Advanced Settings for the AI Sky Replacement tool to get the most realistic sky replacement. The new Atmospheric Haze slider is perfect for adjusting the light balance for the replaced sky and the image foreground. Use this new slider along with Sky Temperature and Sky Exposure for perfectly balanced images. We recommend atmospheric haze when your sky replacement is oversaturated, or it’s brightness doesn’t match the foreground.
NEW Erase Tool Technology.
It’s never been easier to remove distracting or unnecessary objects from your photos. The Erase Tool uses all-new technology for precise object removal. It works exceptionally well on even complicated backgrounds and those with complex gradients and especially for sensor dust spots on a photo. Removing unwanted pixels is easier than ever. if something bothers you in your photos, get rid of it!
Improved performance and stability.
Thanks to the Luminar users who helped us fine-tune performance. We’ve fixed 53 bugs that could lead to crashes or unexpected results. We’ve also made 17 improvements to memory management, user experience (UX), and stability to make Luminar even better.
Portrait Enhancer Tool.
You can now use the Portrait Enhancer tool on even more images, including ones with smaller faces like group or environmental portraits. Smaller faces can now be adjusted with the same great tools you love for traditional portraits. If an image has no faces (or they are too small to detect), the Portrait Enhancer tool will be disabled.
Adjustments Amount Slider.
Ever need to back off an adjustment a little bit? The Adjustments Amount slider is the perfect option to blend your tools with the original image. Rather than have to re-edit several tools, just switch over to the Layers tool and dial back the Adjustments Amount slider. You’ll find this control for all image and adjustment layers but can still use traditional Opacity controls for Image layers as well. This slider works for all tools except transform options like Lens Correction, Slim Face, and Enlarge eyes, which remain unaffected.
Full support for Photoshop 2020.
Luminar 4 is now fully compatible as a plugin for Photoshop 2020. You can also use it as a Smart Filter with Smart Objects.
Fixes and improvements for Windows users:
– Improved stability when switching between images in the Filmstrip.
– Improved performance in Gallery View when viewing previews.
– Improved performance while viewing Luminar Looks and switching between image folders.
– Faster generation of Luminar Looks previews in the Looks panel.
– The ability for re-editing a Smart Object in Photoshop 2020.
– Improved stability when exiting, Erase or Clone & Stamp tools.
– Improvements to memory management when switching between edited photos.
– You can now Cancel the Export module while it is running.
– Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible
– Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
– OS: Windows 7 or higher (only x64-bit OS)
– RAM: 8 GB or more
– Disk Space: 10 GB free space
Download With Rapidgator.net
Download With Nitroflare: