File size: 976 MB
Maintaining sewers starts with understanding sewer condition, and WinCan makes it easy to collect detailed, standards-compliant inspection data. Relentless focus on innovation and productivity has made WinCan the industry's most preferred sewer inspection software, with more than 8,500 licenses worldwide.Powerful Analytics
Gathering sewer condition data is just the beginning. To help you make better decisions, WinCan identifies trends, pinpoints hotspots, prioritizes maintenance and lets you forecast budgets. Its broad range of reporting and data visualization tools lets you drill down to the insight you need.
It takes a team to keep sewers flowing. WinCan Web is a cloud-based platform that lets you assign work and share inspections securely across your team. Results are available instantaneously, everywhere, through an app or browser-without the hassle of servers, offsite backups or email attachments.
WinCan bundles combine the core functionality needed for any given role on your team. Whether it's collecting, analyzing or managing data, WinCan bundles are configured to deliver full capability at an attractive price.
Room to Grow
WinCan's modular design lets you expand your capability as needs evolve. Add-on modules support emerging technologies like side scanning, laser, sonar and 3D visualization, as well as powerful features like image-based measurement and data validation/import/export.
Your choice of software should never constrain your choice of inspection equipment. WinCan works with all brands of sewer inspection technology-including crawlers, zoom cameras and push cameras-as well as all major applications of side-scanning, laser profiling, manhole scanning and other emerging technologies.
Data is only useful when it's shared. WinCan integrates with more municipal asset management applications than any other sewer software, ensuring the status and needs of your sewer department automatically roll up into broader asset tracking and resource planning activities.
In one minute, see how easy it is to document and share inspections with WinCan. Then continue on to explore WinCan's analytical toolkit, cloud-based workflow and support for emerging technologies.
To understand sewer condition citywide, individual inspections must be performed to a common standard. WinCan supports more observation catalogs worldwide than any other sewer inspection software, ensuring your data is fully portable and yields superior insight.
Bug fixes and improvements
• Inspection flags are not updated when editing existing observation fixed
• Sweden: "_" from the media naming plugin removed
• Thread exception – Joint Counter fixed
• Stuck at 20% after launching the software fixed
• Report Generator: Null exception fixed
• Report Generator: Incorrect outputs when sorting is applied fixed
• Report Generator: System.Argument exception when using
• Export: DWA-M150 Abandoned codes BDCZ* need to be exported
• Cutom PDF renaming presets unusable after updating VX fixed
• OBS_DistanceToGo (m-) wrong calculated fied
• DDMS: Error when exporting CD 535 compliant shapefiles fixed
• DDMS: Import from GIS doesn't consider laterals fixed
• Map: Rendering Wizard is not listing the correct values for selected field
• Isybau 2013 Austria: Can`t Finish Node Observations fixed
• Rehab: An error occurs during variant creation fixed
• Iranian Catalog added
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)
Nitroflare.com (Fast Speed):